Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will conclude the online registration process today for the State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2021 (AP PGECET 2021) counselling. Candidates who have qualified GATE/GPAT are eligible to register for the test on the official website sche.ap.gov.in.
The web counselling registration and certificate verification will be done from November 12 to 15. The first seat allotment result will be released on November 19. More details in the notification.
The registration is being conducted for admission into M.Tech/ M.Pharm/ Pharm D (PB) courses in University and Affiliated Private Engineering / Pharmacy Colleges in the State of AP.
Steps to apply for AP PGECET counselling 2021:
- Visit official website sche.ap.gov.in and select AP PGECET 2021
- Go to ‘Online application’ and proceed with Step 1 Fee Payment
- Register and pay application fee
- Fill application form, upload documents and submit
- Download application and take a printout