The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2021 (AP ECET-2021) counselling registration has commenced today, November 15. Eligible and interested candidates can register on the official website ecet-sche.aptonline.in till November 18.
The applicants from OC/BC category are required to pay the processing fee of Rs 1200 and Rs 600 is applicable for SC/ST category candidates.
“The Qualified & eligible candidates of APECET-2021 (Diploma Holders in Engineering and Pharmacy & Degree holders with B.Sc. (Maths) are informed that the web counselling process comprising payment of processing fee cum registration, online certificate verification and option entry will be conducted from 15-11-2021 to 24-11-2021,” reads the notification.
The applicants will be able to exercise web-options from November 21 to 23.
- Online Payment of Processing Fee cum Registration: November 15 to 18
- Online Verification of uploaded Certificates at notified Help Line centers(HLCs): November 16 to 19
- Exercising the Web-Options by the registered and eligible Candidates: November 21 to 23
- Change of Options for the candidates: November 24
- Allotment of Seats: November 27
- Self-Reporting, Reporting at college and Commencement of classwork: November 28 onwards
Steps to register for AP ECET 2021
- Visit the official website ecet-sche.aptonline.in
- On the homepage, click on Registration Link
- Key in your login details and submit
- Fill up the required details and pay the fee
- Submit the registration form and take a printout for future reference